- Work on firewood and Briquettes
- Smoke only at start just for 5-10 minutes
- Once clean flame is achieved, it can be run for any number of hours
- Constant attention not required, so more time for other activities
- Minimum Maintenance i.e cleaning of tar from gas pipe once in 2-3 month
- Payback period is very less
- Life is approximately 10 years
- Briquettes are made from waste biomass; hence it helps for waste management
- Lesser risk as compared to LPG which has chances of blast
- Remained ash or charcoal mixed with ash can be put back to the plants
A) Thermal Applications:
- Dryers for Drying applications for Rubber, chemical products, Farm products, Food & spices (areca nut, tobacco, tea, coffee, large cardamom) (Temperature required:60-130oc )
- Furnaces for melting metals & alloys such as Aluminium, Copper, Stainless steel, Brass, Lead etc. & Scrap melting/recycling ( Temperature required : 650 - 1100oc )
- Kilns Baking of Bricks, Tiles, Pottery, Lime, POP etc (Temperature required:700 -1000oc)
- Process heat for Textiles, Tyre retreading, Food processing units, large scale cooking etc.
- Water boilers for hot water industrial applications ( Chemicals, Diary, automobile etc.)
Benefits as compared to traditional Chula for cooking application:
1) Thermal Efficiency in the range of 40-50 % as compared to 10 % in Traditional Chula.
2) Hence lesser firewood or LPG required.
3) Full Control on flame from the burner hence more effective utilisation and more safety.
4) Smoke only at start just for 5-10 minutes as compared to high level of continuous smoke in traditional Chula.
5) Less smoke, so lesser health problems
6) More economical because of higher thermal efficiency.
7) Lesser chances of fire burn
B) Power Generation:
- Power Generation using Gas Engines
- From KW to MW Scale
- Eco-friendly Power
- Lower emissions of NOX & CO
- Exhaust heat can be used for other application
- Bi-product is Partially activated Carbon which can be used for Waste water treatment
- Captive Power (Industries)
- Irrigation Pumping
- Village Electrification
- Grid fed power etc